Wednesday, March 10, 2010

get your zoo! off of my farm! before I call the mafia!

Good day folks. Now listen here. I DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR ZOO...and what I mean is that...I do not care that in your fake zoo, you raised a rabbit, and your lion made friends with the gazelle, and your rare endangered pandas had a baby that you have given to another zoo. I do not care that in your farm you found a caterpillar, I do not care that also on your farm you found a needle in a haystack and I do not care that you built a barn and painted it yellow. Nor do I care that your fake mafia killed me with a whatever gun...unless you have a real life bazooka to point at my face, I DO NOT CARE. I'm not really a make-believe kind of guy. Unless it sounds something like, "make believe I made out with a random guy at the club," or "make believe I didn't just eat that donut," OR "just make believe you look cute today." I hope that this make believe fad is over with sooner than later, but judging by the amount of people that have jumped on the bandwagon, I am guessing NO. Lovely. Who has the free time to be able to spend all day on the computer fake farming???? NOT I! Give me some of that time and I will do something more productive for the both of us, like have a beer, ok?? OK! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers